Grow Your Career with ElectriCom!
- Join our employee-focused team which prides itself on providing quality workmanship for over 50 years.
- ElectriCom is focused on family values in both our workforce and our relationships with our employees.
- ElectriCom strives to integrate safety in every aspect of utility construction, from the initial bid process to the completion of the job.
- At ElectriCom, we are committed to superior performance and unequaled attention to our employee needs.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. ElectriCom is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
- IT Help Desk – Paoli Office
- Fiber Splicing Technician
- Direction Bore Operator/Locator – Northern IN
- Directional Bore Operator
- Aerial Lineman – Northern IN
- Foreman – Northern IN
- Aerial Fiber Line Foreman – Bandera, TX
- Aerial Fiber Lineman – Bandera, TX
- Aerial Fiber Lineman Groundsman – Bandera, TX
- Operations Manager/Construction Manager – Colorado
- Operations Manager/Construction Manager – New Mexico
- Field Supervisor – Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska
- Construction Manager – Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska
- Project Manager – Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska
- Field Supervisor – Bandera, TX
If you prefer, you may download this application. Please print, fill out, and mail to us at PO Box 319, Paoli IN 47454, drop it off at our office at 1660 W. Hospital Rd. in Paoli, fax to 812.723.5654 or you may also submit your application or resume directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.